Crotty, Y & Farren M. Digital Literacies in Higher Education, Peter Lang, 2013.
Crotty,Y & Farren, M. Technology, Action Research and Workplace Learning, 2013 .
Books – Chapters
Farren, M & Crotty, Y. 2013. Creative Journey of eLearning In DCU, Digital Literacies in Higher Education, Peter Lang,.
Crotty,Y. 2013. The Diverse Conference -The Importance of Marrying the Head and the Heart and the Sense and the Soul in the Academy. Digital Literacies in Higher Education, Peter Lang.
Crotty, Y, King, P, Tobin, I, Deavaney, F. 2012. Guiding the Way Forward: Piloting the design, implementation and evaluation of a career development programme for senior cycle students in disadvantaged school settings. Transforming Education. Sofia University Press.
Farren, M, & Crotty, Y. 2012. A Computational Approach to IBSE. Transforming Education, Sofia University Press.
Crotty, Y. and Farren, M. 2009. Promoting Creativity in Higher Education. Encouraging creativity in Education. Profil International, Zagreb
Crotty, Y. 2014. Promoting a Creative Educational Entrepreneurial Approach in Higher Education. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR TRANSFORMATIVE RESEARCH, Vol. 1, Issue 1.,
Crotty,Y. 2011. Through the enlightened eye and I, am I bringing creativity and visual literacy into Higher Level Education? Volume 4, 1, pp1-‐36. Education Journal of Living Educational Theories.
Farren, M. & Crotty, Y. 2010. 2010. Learning Through Action Research and Technology. Teaching Reflections. Learning Innovation. Dublin City University., 1, pp16-‐-‐18..
Submitted Article from Phd -‐ Journal of Teaching and Teacher Education 2012/13 Posters
Learning Innovation Unit Day
Crotty, Y 2010. Should I think differently at Higher Level Education?
Abstracts for Conference Presentations
• Crotty, Y, Farren, M & Gately, L , The Design and Development of an ‘Online Teaching’ module for teachers and lecturers, Diverse, 03-‐JUL-‐12 -‐ 06-‐JUL-‐12, Leuven
• Crotty,Y, “What’s the impact on learning of moving from a literacy culture to a media culture?, Medea and Learning , 24-‐NOV-‐11 -‐ 25-‐NOV-‐11, Brussels
• Crotty, Y, Creativity -‐ Enhancing our Vision for the Future, 26-‐JUL-‐11 -‐ 28-‐JUL-‐11, Dublin
• Crotty,Y, Should We Judge a Book by its Cover? ¿ Addressing Visual Literacy and Creativity at a Third Level., Diverse 2010, 06-‐JUN-‐10 -‐ 08-‐JUL-‐10, Portland, Maine,USA
• Crotty, Y, Promoting Creativity in Higher Education, In: Branko Bognar, Mira Peric Kraljik, Ladislav Bognar ed.Creative Approach to Teacher Education, 28-‐SEP-‐09 -‐ 30-‐SEP-‐09, Pozega, Croatia
• Crotty,Y, The importance of assessment for learning when creatively using digital technology and web 2.0 technologies in a research based masters programme, DIVERSE 2009, 24-‐ JUN-‐09 -‐ 26-‐JUN-‐09, Aberystwyth University, Wales
• Crotty.Y, Having a vision for your own learning by creatively using digital technologies in a research based Masters programme , Computer Education Society of Ireland Conference., 02-‐APR-‐09 -‐ 04-‐APR-‐09, Kilkenny, Ireland
• Crotty,Y & Farren,M., The Production of Web based artefacts to support teaching and learning , Diverse Conference 2008, 01-‐JUL-‐08 -‐ 04-‐JUL-‐08, Haarlem, INHOLLAND University, The Netherlands,
- Crotty, Y., How Do I Create A Visual Narrative That Contributes to my Learning And The Learning Of Others?, Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications., 26-‐ JUN-‐07 -‐ 30-‐JUN-‐07, Vancouver
- Farren, M. & Crotty, Y, Creating a World of Educational Quality through E-‐Media accounts of learning. , American Education and Research Association. The World of Educational Quality, 06-‐APR-‐07 -‐ 12-‐APR-‐07, Chicago, USA.
- Crotty, Y.& Farren, M., Use of technology for creative expression and learning in schools., Computer Assisted Learning (CAL) International, Disruption, Development & Debate, 26-‐ MAR-‐07 -‐ 28-‐MAR-‐07, Trinity College, Dublin
- Farren, M. & Crotty, Y., Legitimating new living standards of judgement in the Academy., The World Congress on Action Research., 21-‐AUG-‐06 -‐ 24-‐AUG-‐06, Holland
- Crotty, Y. and Farren, M., Educational influences in learning using e-‐media., Computer Education Society of Ireland Conference., 10-‐FEB-‐06 -‐ 11-‐FEB-‐06, Dublin, Ireland